“This is a delightful book. It made me ponder, smile, laugh out loud. Merchasin's droll take on the unfamiliar and unlikely is a tonic, and she loves Mexico, and its people, as I do.”
— Alice Walker more about book
- x Casa Tulipan 1 bedroom, 1 bath A modern, elegantly appointed living area decorated with warm Mexican colors and filled with the work of Mexican artisans, painters and photographers. more about Tulipan
- x Casita Rosa 1 bedroom, guest bed, 1.5 bath Apartment with loft & terraza, this beautifully decorated apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen looking out to a lovely stone fountain. More about Rosa
- x Casita Jasmin 1 bedroom, 1 bath It is complete with a combination living, dining and kitchen area adjacent to the open plan queen bedroom. More about Jasmin
- x Casita Lirio 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath + Loft Enjoy the magic of San Miguel in romantic, light-filled Casita Lirio ("Iris") with open plan living spaces, gas fireplace, loft office… More about Lirio
- x Casa Corazon Penthouse 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths A spectacular home for the heart with a master suite and a small single bedroom More about Corazon
Elegant rental apartments right at the center. Enjoy home away from home!
You could not be closer to all of the magic of San Miguel than at CincoFlores, just one level block to the Jardin. Five small rental apartments with charcter and flavor to match Mexico's charm. A small, secure residential community situated in a lush setting of fountains and plants.
- Each casita has:
- • a private entrance
- • a private terrace
- • purified water throughout
- About Cinco Flores Robert and Carol Merchasin take hospitality to heart learn more. Besides running Cinco Flores, host Carol Merchasin is now a published author on Mexico. Click here to order her new book on Amazon. Or read more about it on CarolMerchasin.com or on facebook.
- The Mexican Experience San Miguel represents a real insight into Mexican culture, as it has for over four hundred years
- San Miguel Allende UNESCO World Heritage site where the past converges with the present…